Edition: Futurama Website/Futurama Webservice
Module: Futurama Editor
Familiarity with Futurama Vision
Section header of the Vision Reference category 'DataStore'
The Vision References are divided into different categories. This section contains the Vision References of the category 'DataStore'. The VisionReferences in the 'DataStore' category can be used to store data for an user and to retrieve data that is stored previously. For example personal choices an user makes in your webapplication ('I want to receive e-mail notifications').
Below is a list of the Vision References within this category:
- StoreData: for storing Xml data in the Vision application
- DeleteDataItem: for deleting a single DataItem
- DeleteDataItemHierarchy: for deleting a hierarchial tree with DataItems
- DeleteDataItems: for deleting all the DataItems for a person, or deleting all the DataItems in a certain DataSet
- GetDataItem: for getting the content of a single DataItem
- GetDataItemHierarchy: for getting the full hierarchy of s DataItem and its children
- GetDataItems: for getting the DataItems from a person, or the DataItems from a certain DataSet
If you have any questions about this subject or if you want to provide us feedback please send us an e-mail.