Version: 4.1.0 +
The VisionReference 'ReinitializeAccount' has to be used in the situation an user has forgotten the password for his account. You can make an 'I forgot my password' button in your webapplication. After clicking on this button the VisionReference 'ReinitializeAccount' will be executed. Result will be either an e-mail with a new password to the e-mailaddress of the user or an e-mail to an administrators e-mail account (this account can be configured in the accounts section of the Futurama Vision Management Site. To which address the e-mail is sent depends whether an validated e-mailaddress of the user is available. To verify that an user only resets his own password extra security information (for example the date of birth) can be asked to the user. This extra information is input for the 'ReinitializeAccount' VisionReference.
The username of the account.
The extra security information to check whether the user resets his own password. This security information will be read in the XML with the user's data. See the input 'PersonDataXSLT'.
Reinitializing an account can result into two Respose codes (dependable whether a validated e-mailaddress of the user is available).
An e-mail with a new password is sent to user
An e-mail with the request to create a new password is sent to the administrator
Within the Result element you find the result of your VisionReference webservice call. Use soapUI to get a quick overview of the responses (see the paragraph 'Example soapUI message').
The following return codes can be encountered:
- 00000 - GeneralSuccess: The operation completed successfully.
- 01000 - GeneralFailError: The operation caused an error. See the error log of the Vision Management Site for more details.
- 01999 - GeneralFailError: The operation caused an error. See the error log of the Vision Management Site for more details.
- 10100 - AccountsEmailWithPasswordIsSentToUser - An email with a new password has been sent to the user.
- 10101 - AccountsEmailWithPasswordIsSentToAdmin - An e-mail with the request to create a new password is sent to the administrator.
- 11103 - CheckDataNotCorrect - CheckData is not correct. The account will not be reinitialized.
Example soapUI message
In the preceding paragraph the parameters of the VisionReference are listed. The values of these parameters are used by Futurama to compose an XML-message. With soapUI it is possible to see the responses depending on the values of the parameters. Below you find an example of an XML-message. This example can be used in your soapUI project to test the connection with Vision and to see the response for a certain combination of parameters.
Within the Header element you find an element 'Document' and an element 'Futurama'. For these elements you have to fill in the path of the Document and the Futurama respectively you also configured in the Apps and Futuramas tab of the Vision Management Site. Within the Request element you find the parameters for this VisionReference. By changing the values of these parameters you can execute different webservice calls.