Version: 4.1.0 +
The VisionReference 'ActivateAccount' has to be used to activate an account. Activation of an account is applicable when an user initially wants to create an account or allready had created an account and wants to make changes to this account. After creating or changing an users account, an e-mail is sent to the e-mail address the user provided. In this e-mail an activation link is given. After clicking on this activation link the user has to give the answer at the secret question he had chosen. The account is succesfully activated when the combination of the activation code and the answer is valide.
The generated activation code of the account. This activation code is part of the URL the user gets in his e-mail. In the URL the parameter 'activationcode' is included. With the Futurama Formula 'ReadRequestParameter' the value the parameter can be obtained. This value is the input for the parameter ActivationCode
The answer to the secret question of this account.
<ResultCode code="00000" success="true">
Within the Result element you find the result of your VisionReference webservice call. Use soapUI to get a quick overview of the responses (see the paragraph 'Example soapUI message').
The following return codes can be encountered:
- 00000 - GeneralSuccess: The operation completed successfully.
- 01000 - GeneralFailError: The operation caused an error. See the error log of the Vision Management Site for more details.
- 01999 - GeneralFailError: The operation caused an error. See the error log of the Vision Management Site for more details.
- 11010 - AccountDoesNotExist: This account does not exist.
- 11011 - AccountNotRelatedToApp: The account exists, but is not related to this application.
- 11012 - AccountIsNotUnique: The are multiple accounts existing in this application.
- 11050 - StatusInvalid - This account is invalid for this operation.
- 11101 - AnswerNotCorrect: The submitted answer is incorrect.
Example soapUI message
In the preceding paragraph the parameters of the VisionReference are listed. The values of these parameters are used by Futurama to compose an XML-message. With soapUI it is possible to see the responses depending on the values of the parameters. Below you find an example of an XML-message. This example can be used in your soapUI project to test the connection with Vision and to see the response for a certain combination of parameters.
<Futurama path="\\servername\path\futurama" version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.actuit.nl/futurama/vision/service/header/1.0"/>
<Document path="\\servername\path\data.xml" version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.actuit.nl/futurama/vision/service/header/1.0"/>
<Request method="ActivateAccount" version="1.0" module="Accounts" xmlns="http://www.actuit.nl/futurama/vision/service/request/1.0">
<Parameter name="ActivationCode" value="5571a720-66b8-4cda-af4d-930d9997e2a6" type="System.String"/>
<Parameter name="Answer" value="Birthplace" type="System.String"/>
Within the Header element you find an element 'Document' and an element 'Futurama'. For these elements you have to fill in the path of the Document and the Futurama respectively you also configured in the Apps and Futuramas tab of the Vision Management Site. Within the Request element you find the parameters for this VisionReference. By changing the values of these parameters you can execute different webservice calls.